Monday 28 March 2011

Anyone for CandyFloss?

Hello dolls! I hope this week's blog update finds you in fine fettle! Firstly, I must apologise for my lateness, the weekend sunshine made me giddy with excitement for summer so I'm afraid I neglected my BlogMistress duties - can you forgive me?!?!?

So, another weekend passed, another night at Proud Cabaret, another outfit worn...and on this occasion it was the purple Betsey Johnson dress with the grey ostrich feather bolero....here is a photo of the handsome Mr Von Frock and I enjoying a marvellous cocktail...


So, what does Mrs Von Frock have in store for us this week I hear you cry....well, it is rather special even if I do say so myself...



As you'll see, it's a gorgeous, completely over the top white satin dress with candyfloss pink huge bow on the shoulder with giant pink buttons down the side, this dress is from Betsey Johnson, and I think it's a real showstopper. The amount of people who have complimented me while wearing this dress is unbelievable, I think it's because it's just so cute and frou frou, it just makes people smile. Now obviously, this is not the dress for shrinking violets, however, if you're like me and don't care - then giant bows, ribbons, flowers etc are always fun to wear!

The colours are also on trend for this season, pastel's will be VERY big this summer, I'm seeing them in magazine's all over the place - give them a go!

I've opted for silver shoes from Office & bag which I don't know the origins of for this outfit, trying to match with either white or pink is a definite NO NO - with both only offering to look tacky and cheap.


On the other hand, taking the pastel look even further, I would be tempted to perhaps opt for pastel coloured shoes and clutch in differing colours. I've seen these shoes below at ASOSwhich I think would look great and would try and find a suede clutch in pale green or orange to complete the look...
Now, last but not least - jewellery. I think it's fair to say that the dress does all the talking for this outfit, so jewellery should be simple; non-dangly earrings and a bracelet is all that's needed. A necklace of sorts should definitely NOT be worn with this dress, it's just too fussy and close to the bow. Oh yes, and hair should be up to show off the fabulous... of course you guessed it, THE BOW!!

So, another week, another look which I hope you love. Please let me know what you think, I'd love to read your comments below.

So, there we go, another outfit for you beautiful dolls to try out, have fun, enjoy it and I'll see you next week!! But don't forget, you can follow me on Twitter & Facebook. If you need to get in touch email me at helen@lucille-von-frock.co.uk and call me on 07547 635870 - don't be a stranger, get in touch! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment